Once the most anticipated title of 2012, we’re still left waiting a few months longer until Bioshock Infinite hits store shelves and we get to roam the new skyward town of Columbia for ourselves. While Irrational Games is still hard at work putting the finishing touches on the game, fans are left to wonder what could have been as we pass the previously set release date and are still counting down the days until February. But fear not: it seems Irrational Games wants to at least treat fans to a new surprise for the time being to compliment pre-orders just kicking off. Now, an all-new trailer comprised completely of in-game footage has hit the Internet by storm and with plenty of action to get you excited for the upcoming release.
Feel like you need to claim a copy now? You can slap down your pre-order for a number of versions of Bioshock Infinite before the February 26th release. While the typical $60 purchase gets you the game, you can up the ante with the $80 Premium Edition which features:
- 3-inch keychain of the Murder of Crows vigor bottle replica
- 5 x 7 inch lithograph by Jorge Lacera,
- Handyman miniature from the upcoming Bioshock Infiniteboard game
- Art book that includes concept art and commentary with a hand distressed cover
- Xbox 360 Avatar and PS3 exclusive digital items
- Downloadable Digital Soundtrack
- Three exclusive in-game power ups available from the game’s start
- Exclusive early access to the online puzzle game Bioshock Infinite: Industrial Revolution
For $150, you can get the full amount with not only everything from the Premium Edition but also an exclusive collector’s item in the form of a 9-inch Songbird Figurine.
Click the image below for a larger look at the items described: